What am I currently working on?
- As of January 2015, I am currently working on Forever With You
- Check out Hebel Designs for jewelry inspired by the Lux, Covenant, and Dark Elements series.
I get asked a lot for book recommendations, so I decided to list a few below. Keep in mind these are not all the books that I’ve read and loved, but just a selection of the ones I can remember off the top of my head. Also, I may not know the series title, but their websites or any vendor site will give that info.
- Weny Higgin's Sweet Evil Series
- Sophie Jordan's Firelight series
- Jana Oliver Demon Trapper's Daughter Series
- Holly Schindler (Anything by her)
- Sarah A. Mass’ Throne of Glass Series and Court of Thorns and Roses
- Susan Dennard’s Something Strange and Deadly Series
- Erin Bowman’s Taken Triology
- Rachel Vincent’s Soul Screamers Series
- Leigh Bardugo’s Grisha Trilogy
- Kristi Cook’s Haven Series
- Veronica Roth’s Divergent Series
- Pierce Brown’s Red Rising Series
- Erica O’Rourke Torn Series
- Scott Tracey’s Witch Eyes Series
- LJ Smith’s Secret Circle
- JL Smith’s The Forbidden Game (Gah, all the feels, damn you)
- Melissa Marr’s Made for You (Great Thriller)
- Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush, Hush Series/ Black Ice)
- Tiffany King
- Chelsea M. Cameron
- Jay Crownover’s Marked Men Series
- Sophie Jordan’s Foreplay Series
- Jamie McGuire Beautiful Disaster Series, Red Hill, and so on
- Colleen Hoover Hopeless and so on
- Tammara Webber Easy series
- Cora Carmack
- Molly McAdams
- Jeaniene Frost’s The Beautiful Ashes series
- Karina Halle
- JR Ward’s Black Dagger Brotherhood
- Laura Kaye’s Hard Ink Series
- Kristen Ashley (any of them and there’s a lot)
- Laura Adrian Midnight Breed Series
- Larissa Ione’s Demonica seriesMelinda Leigh (lots of romantic suspense books)
- Tiffany Snow’s Kathleen Turner Series
- Sarah Maclean (historical romance)
- Brenda Joyce (historical romance)
- Sophie Jordan (her historical romance)
- Jeaniene Frost’s Cat and Bone series and more
- Christina Lauren’s Beautiful novels
- Tessa Bailey
- Katee Roberts
Want some awesome swag?
Interested in bookmarks and postcards? Or other fun stuff?
Please send a Self Addressed envelope with correct postage for return (see below for details) to:
Jennifer L. Armentrout
PO BOX 36669
TOWSON, MD 21286
- The envelope you are sending your SASE in must have enough postage on it to make it to me and not be underpaid, which requires me to cover that cost. If you do not have the outer envelope with enough postage, it will be returned to you. Please check with your post office and have them weigh the package if you are unsure.
- If you want postcards, please keep in mind that postcards DO NOT fit into legal sized envelopes. They usually fit in the yellow kind or greeting card size envelope.
- Postage must equal $2.00. I have a lot of bookmarks. All I know is that it cost that amount to send that many. Please send SASE with that amount. Anything under will not be filled b/c I’m pretty sure the Post Office guy hates me and my assistant for under paid postage at this point.
- I am not responsible for lost mail
- Swag will be sent out sporadically, so be patient. It may take a couple of days, it make take a month or longer.
- If I run out of swag, requests will be held until more swag comes in and I will close it down until I’m restocked.
- Please DO NOT email, tweet or facebook me for swag. Just send the SASE.. Any other request will not be responded to.
- US ONLY SWAG REQUESTS AT THIS TIME.
- And of course, DO NOT send money in the mail. Get stamps on the envelope.